Larissa Feuerstein, Merchant and OPM Liaison at FMTC, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Larissa, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Her happy dance when food arrives
- Her Twitter profile defaulting to Hebrew in Google results
- Running the Las Vegas Strip
- Working at In-N-Out Burger
- Playing the drums
- Disneyland vs. Disney World
Links from this episode
- Larissa on LinkedIn
- Larissa’s Twitter account in Hebrew
- Pictures from running on the Las Vegas Strip
- Disney high heels
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.
The post, Larissa Feuerstein on Playing Drums, Working at In-N-Out Burger, and Disney by Shawn Collins, was originally published on the Affiliate Marketing Blog.